Saturday, May 2, 2015

Lately

Oh my goodness. Social media, busy summer, craziness and life took over! This is supposed to be my attempt at a scrapbook & Instagram seems to be doing that more often! 

So lately, by lately I mean since November! 
Christmas parade fun. Notice our puffer jackets and remember that this is our "summer"

Fun times 

Christmas program at Montessori 


Christmas at our favourite hotel! It was the best holiday we have taken. And a definite new tradition! 


Lincoln logs from Uncle Mike & Aunt Holly and Tyler

Art at the beach 




My most favourite picture. 

Family & beach. Perfection 

SO SO SO incredibly sad to leave our beach holiday 

I love having a boy

Poor buddy. Broken collarbone

The doctors told him they were talking "pictures" of his bones. He smiles at each click. Such a good American boy!


No school for a week so this spider boy hung out with Mama

My sweet cheerleader for my 10K

One of Max's new friends, Dr Sam. I love how my son can be friends with any age. Dr Sam has a big movie screen and we watch movies while Daddy studies. 

Semi warm day. Ice cream from the yummiest ice cream place 























No comments:

Post a Comment